Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Remembering Your Mom

Hi Everyone!

I have a card here today that I created last night especially for our friends Lenny & Paula. Paula lost her Mom a few months ago, and Lenny just lost his Mom 2 weeks ago.
I am very happy with the way this came out!



I have been using these same Making Memories papers & ribbon for my last couple of cards... hope you aren't getting bored! :o)

Recipe:
Stamps: Not Forgotten (Gina K Designs),& "this Easter" is part of an Inky Antics stamp.
Paper: SU Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette & Making Memories "Flower Patch" DSP
Ribbon: Making Memories "Flower Patch"
Embellies: Making Memories butterfly, Kaiser rhinestones

Well, that's all for now! Have a great day...

Hugs,

3 comments:

Rita said...

Beautiful card Ree, I luv everything about it!

Davi said...

This is really beautiful card. Im sure that it will be of great comfort!

Jenny Gropp said...

Lovely and heartfelt card -- especially like the row of pastel gems/pearls!