Monday, April 27, 2009

My Package Has Arrived!

Well, lemme tell you, I got the most fabulous package in the mail on Saturday! Yes! My blog candy from Chris at 'Scrappin' With A Porpoise' came & I was SUPER excited!!

OK, first of all a set of oval scallop NESTIE dies!! As if that weren't enough in itself, the box was brimming with other goodies: from Inque Boutique- the 'Always In Bloom' paper pack & a coorindinating ribbon assortment, their Felt Embellishments & Cardstock Stickers in both 'Cabana' and 'Memoirs' and a pack of Mini Felts in 'Isn't It Romantic'; from Creative Imaginations- a chipboard Gift Card Holder, from Club Stamp- a pack of matchboxes ready for embellishing, from Club Scrap- a pack of 'County Fair' 8 X 11 paper, and last but not least, from Colorbok- a pack of Folio Closures.
I cannot thank Chris enough. Except maybe to encourage everyone to go to her site, http://scrappinwithaporpoise.blogspot.com/2009/03/giving-away-blog-candy.html where you'll find the mailing address, and send her dear Mom a card. When you're not feeling well, receiving hugs in the mail are so uplifting. So, go ahead and help out a fellow blogger & make her Mom happy!

Have a great day & stay inky!!

Hugs,

2 comments:

Rita said...

Congrats! Looks like you hit the jackpot kiddo! Your on a lucky streak girl!

I won a stamp set from Carolyn King's blog (MFT)& just found out I won the In Style candy as well & I'm so excited about that one 'cause I love Anime stamps, don't know what I won but I'm sure I'll luv it! Guess it was my lucky week!!!

Custom Sheds Overland Park said...

Lovely poost