Thursday, April 1, 2010

Color Throwdown #86

Daffodils!

Hi there! Here is my entry in the challenge over at Color Throwdown . The challenge was to use YoYo Yellow, Garden Green & Soft Suede...and boy, have there been some AMAZING entries! Go check 'em out!!



Recipe:
Stamps: Year of Flowers-Daffodils (PTI), Polka Dots (SU)
Paper: SU YoYo Yellow, Soft Suede, & Garden Green cardstock; Daffodil Daze DSP (Flair Designs, Inc.)
Ink: SU Soft Suede & Memento Tuxedo Black
Embellies: Kaiser rhinestones
Copic Markers

Hope you enjoyed this...

Hugs,

4 comments:

Rita said...

Great job with this challenge Ree! I love how summery & happy this card makes me feel!!!

me said...

wow! love you card!:) and I noticed you used a lot of SU prods.. wish I could buy some too soon.. hehe!!

LeAnne said...

Gorgeous! That paper is perfect with your image, and the colors are just perfect, too! Thanks for playing our CTD challenge!

Tammy Hershberger said...

VERY pretty card! LOVE those daffodils! Thanks for playing the Color Throwdown!